feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Rihanna at Jingle Bell Ball



Rihanna shows off her smiley face nails backstage at Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball held at the 02 Arena Docklands on Wednesday in London. Beyonce's tryed to rock the power suit look first and what a surprise so does Rihanna, I preferred Rihanna's early days look from Pon De Replay and the rock chick look was okay.


Sophi was telling me about how there was a pic of Rihanna with ear wax, and I didn't believe her until I googled her and I was shocked and still am.


Thats just NASTY.





3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
16 December 2009 at 12:24  

guess what retard! you're actually NOT supposed to stick a q-tip in there and clean your inner ear- all people with an ounce of intelligence know that! i've seen people burst their ear drums and bleed like hell out of their ears. ear wax is SUPPOSED to be there!

gravatar
ronnie pill said...
25 January 2010 at 06:24  

She still can get it, just put some duck tape over that garbage and bang it out or should I say brown it out. http://www.wedolikemoney.blogspot.com

gravatar
Anonymous said...
19 May 2012 at 19:40  

That looks so freakie I can't stand to look at it anymore.

Post a Comment