feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Christina Millian Dropped for Rihanna


Christina Millian makes her first magazine appearance on the next issue of Rap Up since parting ways with Island Def Jam in 2006, she's looking amazing. Here's what she had to say on being dropped by Def Jam and Nick and Mariah's marriage:

On how she reacted after being dropped from her label: “It was embarrassing. It was a week after my album [So Amazin'] got put out. I would be in my room a lot of the time crying by myself.”

On the reason why she was dropped: “It was a budget cut, I believe. [Def Jam] probably got rid of projects like mine to spend the money on [Rihanna].”

On the celebrity who inspired her to get back into music: “I bumped into Janet Jackson at a club. We talked for an hour and I was telling her I don’t know if I’m gonna do this, and she was like, ‘Girl, do not let them stop you. I’m a fan and you make good music.’ She’s a person I actually looked up to growing up, so her telling me that really was the day I was like, ‘I’m not gonna let these people hold me down. It’s time.’”

On learning about ex-boyfriend Nick Cannon’s marriage to Mariah Carey: “I was surprised like everyone else. I was like, ‘Really?’ It just seemed like a weird match, but I was happy for him. I always feel Nick works hard to get what he wants, whether that be women—that’s how he got me.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment