feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Ashley Simpsons Breast Milk Is Soury


Pete Wentz has tasted wife Ashlee Simpson's breast milk.The couple's one-month-old son Bronx Mowgli seems to enjoy it.
But Pete found it ‘soury’ and ‘weird’ when he tried it. The Fall Out Boy star, 29, says he’s enjoying fatherhood and can’t wait to expand his family.‘I want to have six now,’ he says. ‘I mean not six specifically, but I want more…
'I can’t imagine that we’re stopping, you know what I’m saying?'

They make me sick.



1 comments:
gravatar
RUrichYET? said...
17 February 2010 at 08:58  

Here's the Deal, Ashlee kept breast milk in the Refrigerator and Pete mistakenly used this breast milk on his breakfast cereal. He poured it on his Cocoa puffs.

He said it tastes like half and half creamer, Ashlee said it's a lot better from the tap. It's been reported he's now Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

Post a Comment