feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Jessica Simpson Loves Religion

Jessica Simpson was so inspired by the book The Da Vinci Code she's thinking about studying a course in religion:

‘I've been contemplating taking a college course in religion. I love religion,’ she says.

Jessica, 28, whose dad Joe is a former Baptist minister, has been inspired by a Dan Brown book.

‘I remember whenever the book The Da Vinci Code came out, the Discovery Channel did this three-night piece on it that I Tivoed and then watched eight times,’ she tells Marie Claire.

‘I am the first person to go to Barnes & Noble and buy the new self-help book.

'I like to fill out the surveys, then I get my friends' opinions on how I answered to see if I was being honest with myself or not.’

Where did it all go wrong?



0 comments:

Post a Comment