feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Leighton Meester Opens Up on Prison Birth and more

Leighton Meester takes the February 2009 cover of Teen Vogue. Here’s what the Gossip Girl star opened up about:

On her parents’ highly publicized prison past: “I wouldn’t have volunteered that information, but I’ve never kept it a secret either. It’s just not my past; it’s not my story to tell.”

On her childhood: “I wasn’t born in jail; I was born in a hospital. I lived with my mother for a few months in a halfway house, and then I went to stay with my grandmother for a few more before my mom got out. But I had a normal life.”

On costar Ed Westwick: “He’s my favorite actor to work with. We have really good chemistry.”

On her debut album she hopes to release this spring: “The music is very fun. It’s edgy, like electropop rather than bubblegum and you can dance to it.”

So there you have it she wasn't born in prison and she can sing, the whole album thing is a bit of a surprise, I hope she's nothing like Hayden Pannetierre.



0 comments:

Post a Comment