feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Dev Patel : The Last Airbender



Slumdog Millionaire star, Dev Patel waits for his limo after a meeting at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday (January 31).

According to Variety, the 18-year-old British actor has been cast in Avatar: The Last Airbender, the Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Films live-action flick based on a Nick TV series. Because of scheduling conflicts, Dev replaced Jesse McCartney as Zuko, a member of the Fire Nation, .

In the director’s seat is M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth Sense, Signs). “Jesse had tour dates that conflicted with a boot camp I always hold on my films, and where the actors here have to train for martial arts,” Shyamalan said. “[Dev was] already one of the guys I was interested in. Then I saw Slumdog Millionaire, and the kid just grew in my eyes.”

Is it me or does he look slightly attractive in the pictures.



0 comments:

Post a Comment